Farmshares are year-round, seasonal & weekly subscriptions to local, fresh farm produce, proteins, coffees, beer, wine & more, delivered to your doorstep, office and/or picked up at our shop.
Farmshare Members benefit from weekly shares of the best produce, proteins and beverage we have to offer at up a 10% discount from retail price.
Choose Products you want to receive in your first share, you can always edit it later.
Choose a Share Type & Discount:
- ALL Shares allow flexibility to vacation, weekly add-ons and leaving set on repeat. Changes and add-ons are due Sunday for Wednesday.
- Weekly Subscription Shares recur and bill on a weekly basis.
- Prepaid Seasonal Shares bill one time in advance of the Season(s) & Receive Discounts:
- 15 Weeks Prepaid - Taste a Season - 2% discount
- 30 Weeks Prepaid - Season, Take Two - 5% discount
- 45 Weeks Prepaid - The Whole Harvest - 7% discount
- 52 Weeks Prepaid - Harvest & Holidays - 10% discount
- Farmers' Collective - 1614 Automotive Way, Raleigh
- Wednesdays 4-8pm stop in to the shop to pickup your share and swap or shop for add-ons, stay for a happy hour, taste items featured in the shop and take a bottle of wine and 6-pack of beer to go with dinner.
- Doorstep Delivery - (Available in zip codes 27604, 27601, 27610, 27608 - Free for Prepaid Seasonal Shares, $2/delivery for Weekly Subscriptions)
- Wednesdays 3-7pm receive your share delivered to your doorstep and enjoy your share of fresh farm goods without leaving the house. When you're ready to hangout :), you can always edit you share to let us know you're picking up instead.
Collective Members benefit from the support of a committed customer, community-supporter and year-round buyer, upfront cashflow to invest in member farmers growing you the healthiest produce possible and support with production planning.
Sharing the risk that nature can be both kind and devastating, is a cornerstone of community-supported agriculture (CSA). That said, we do our very best to provide you with an abundant harvest each week and if a week’s harvest cannot be filled, an additional week will be added to the end of the season.